A summer internship is a very good opportunity to get crucial work experience in your
summer holiday period, whilst developing industry contacts, making networks, and even earning reasonable money. Summer internships are available to any undergraduate student but will require candidates to undergo a strenuous application, interview, and assessment process.
Students are hired based on the needs of each department. They are requested to work for
a minimum of a week, (5 days, 7 hours) and a maximum of 8 weeks. Students can work on a full-time or part-time basis depending on the need of the department and the availability of the students.
- Students are compensated on a weekly basis.
- Suggested compensation=750 EGP per week.
- The students would follow the same rules that would apply to regular
- staff members as per the HR.
- The students get to sign the contract on the first day of employment.